Coming Soon-Oracle Playing Cards

As some of you already know, Oracle playing card goodies are coming soon to the Dead on Paper website for purchase. We are hoping to have everything up by April.

Packages have been arriving here at the Ovdiyenko homestead recently on a fairly regular basis. Every time something comes in I find myself doing a happy dance-a dance that probably looks like a heinous mix of the pee pee dance and the Macarena-alas, John Travolta I am not. The most embarrassing of all dances I have found myself engaged in (and I am happy to report that only my cats were home to witness it) occurred after I opened the carton filled with these beauties:

These planchettes are part of the Oracle Bicycle Limited Edition package. Only 1000 will ever be made available. Our Kickstarter backers (thank you, my friends!) have already ordered over half of them, and the other half will be available on Dead on Paper.

Another much anticipated arrival is the Oracle coins. The detail on these babies is drool worthy! Chris has been asking his coin questions and it seems to be fairly accurate. The other day I heard him asking his coin, "Am I lame?" Thankfully, unless you say the answer out loud, no one else will know what the coin determines is true. Is he lame? Only the coin knows for sure:

The Oracle stickers are amazing and will look awesome on the back of my Mini Cooper. That is, if it ever stops snowing so I can stick them on!

Our friends at T-shirt Express (local to Mt. Vernon, Ohio) outdid themselves yet again with these badass Oracle T-shirts. They will be available on the DOP website in Men's sizes S, M, L & XL:

We are absolutely thrilled to be receiving such lovely packages lately and even more thrilled to get these up on the site for all to enjoy. There is more to come-Chris is pulling prints as we speak and the cards should arrive from USPCC shortly. I can't wait to hold the cards in my hands. They are printed with metallic inks, the tuck cases feature metallic foils and inks, and the card designs themselves are so ornate. There are more pictures to come soon so please stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by!

Adria

Comments

• I saw a review on YouTube of your Oracle playing cards deck and I am interested. It seems that I am to late to buy a deck.Maybe you are going to reprint them sometime? Thank you Belinda

Posted by Belinda on March 22, 2016
  • will you be selling anymore oracle coins? i was hoping to get an email saying they were in but no such luck! when i checked the website they were already gone! :(

thanks!

Posted by deb on May 23, 2014
  • Now that the cards and coins are available, can we expect to see any of the remaining limited sets up?

Posted by Tim B on April 29, 2014
  • I see that the cards and coin are in….when will the planchette be available?

Posted by Dylan on April 28, 2014
  • These look amazing I would love to order a premium package (1x branded and unbranded with board) also all other accessories

I there at eta on when these will be available.

Kind regards

Lee WellZy

Posted by Lee WellZy on April 25, 2014
  • i would like to order a deck of oracle cards, a xxl tee, & 2 coins , as soon as available. if you can allow me to pre pay, i will be happy to. thank you.

Posted by michael malone on April 24, 2014
  • Thanks so much everyone!! We received word from Bicycle that the cards will be shipped to us this upcoming week – we’ll have them up on the site very soon ;)

Best,

-c

Posted by Chris Ovdiyenko on April 12, 2014
  • These are incredible, and I would love to purchase a set! Please let me know when available. I am also very interested in your calaveras DOTD cards too! Thanks so much! Ronda

Posted by Ronda Adams on April 05, 2014
  • Please save at least a deck and a coin for me!

Posted by Will Hart on March 30, 2014
  • I keep checking to see if you have posted any of them for sale yet, as some one who is doing magic tricks I find this set amazing cause of how spooky it comes across to people.

Posted by Craig on March 10, 2014
  • Man I cant wait to order these!

Posted by Gin on March 04, 2014
  • Am I correct in assuming that the planchettes will come with the mini boards?

Also, I’d like to echo the above sentiment with regard to the alert list.

Posted by Tim B on February 28, 2014
  • The miniature planchette looks so awesome. I never knew what the backside looked like – seeing the detail is a wonderful surprise.
    Like every backer, I can’t wait to get these into my hands.

Posted by Christina on February 25, 2014
  • this is incredible, please notify me as soon as this becomes available if possible

Posted by vero on February 25, 2014
  • Wow, I saw the kickstarter page for these and was in love. Do you guys have a mailing list? I absolutely NEED to know when the whole line of these cards and accessories are available!

Posted by Daniel J Peragine on February 18, 2014