Arcana Tarot Expansion Card Art

The Major Arcana tarot cards are some of the richest imagery in the tarot. I've been hard at work on artwork for the expansion cards, here's a look at some of them.

Here's a peek at a card in progress too:

Stay tuned, more art and news is coming!

-c

Comments

• Is this avail for purchase yet?

Posted by Jenna on March 21, 2017
  • Hi guys! Thank you for all your kindness and support!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the expansion decks. I just got news today that USPCC has shipped the decks and they should arrive by the end of the week! That means that this weekend will be a huge Kickstarter shipping push to get as many packages out as possible and that the expansion decks should be listed on the site during the week of 10/17.

Now, here’s some answers to your questions:

The expansion decks are also Poker size, like the main decks. They will combine together nicely to make a full Tarot set.

We will have a limited amount of wooden boxes up the site for those interested. We will also have 2 piece boxes and full Tarot sets available.

There will not be a preorder link for the expansion decks since they will be here so soon.

If I’ve missed anything, please let me know.

Sorry for dropping off the map lately, Jason! We have been prepping for the big shipment coming up, printing, making sure all admin is up to date and ready, etc. We are 100% ready to go and we are so excited to get the cards out to everyone. We’ll try to update as much as possible as the shipping process goes along. If you backed on Kickstarter, be on the lookout for an email confirmation of shipment with a tracking number-your package is coming soon!

Posted by Adria on October 06, 2016
  • Hey how about a freking response man, kind of bad biz to leave it hanging bought the cards based on the expansion, what gives?

Posted by Jason on October 01, 2016
  • I have 4 of your decks – want so much to buy the expansions!!!

Posted by NICOLE DIAMOND on July 07, 2016
  • Just ordered both the light & dark Arcana Decks…will you have Preorders for the expansion deck(s) on this site? Will those of us who signed up for your news letter know of release plans for the expansion? Also, will it be done in both light & dark? I know Yall are so busy…we love your work…craving the expansion cards :D thank you :)

Posted by Melissa M on March 23, 2016
  • Look forward to when these are complete. I think I saw a wooden box that you were designing for them too.

Posted by Mike on March 20, 2016
  • Any updates?

Posted by Jason on March 10, 2016
  • When I ordered these on backerkit, it said the decks would come, as they did, and the expansion would be coming in December, can we know why It is not done, and when you expect it to?

Thank you, I just cant wait to use them!

Posted by Thomas Edgerton on February 11, 2016

Thank you, I just cant wait to use them!

Posted by Thomas Edgerton on February 11, 2016
  • Uh ok I saw your comment to Henry .. If I bought a arcana deck and later bought an expansion pack would they match ?
    Is the arcana deck the illustrated numbers or not?
    Just not familiar with your decks that’s all ,
    Tx

Posted by Gavin on January 31, 2016
  • Hi just sent an email then found this thread.
    Just to clarify … Will the expansion pack be done the same (size and back) as the playing cards.
    Will the existing four major arcana that come with your playing deck be replaced with the fourth royalty (Knights) ??
    Awsooome btw

Posted by Gavin on January 31, 2016
  • It goes without saying that I have to buy your expansion pack the same morning you release it. It’s too stunningly beautiful not to!

Posted by Frankie on January 02, 2016
  • Chris, do you have any idea when the expansion ‘might’ be ready? I am in awe of your scratchwork – seriously stupendously AWESOME!!!!

Posted by Vanessa on January 01, 2016
  • Thanks guys! Henry, we’ve kicked around the full tarot for a while. We definitely will have full sets available – but they’ll be with the standard number cards from the project, not illustrated number cards.

Posted by Chris Ovdiyenko on December 21, 2015
  • looks amazing, hope you decide to create a full tarot deck! whould buy one instantly!

Posted by Q on December 15, 2015
  • Fantastic!

Posted by Gary on December 08, 2015
  • So excited to hear more about the expansion kit. Can’t wait to hear further updates!

Posted by Ari on December 02, 2015
  • Does this mean you’re going to make a full tarot or just an expansion to turn the existing deck into one?

Posted by Henry on December 01, 2015